Covid 19 Preparedness
We are thrilled to be a part of Ohio’s re-opening plan and will reopen as of May 18th. We know that there will be pent-up demand for many businesses like ours, and we understand there will be a “new normal” once we resume serving clients. We are ready to meet the needs of the new environment.
Utilizing information from the Centers for Disease Control, and other authoritative federal and local government sources, we have reviewed and enhanced our protocols to respond to the environmental changes resulting from the coronavirus. As the situation evolves and changes, we will continue to monitor conditions and enhance protocols as new information becomes available.
The following is a list of the changes we are implementing prior to re-opening:
- Our salons will maintain minimal occupancy. Stylists and spa technicians will have reduced bookings to allow for cleaning between appointments and fewer people in each location at once.
- We will continue our thorough cleaning regimen and hospital grade sanitization. This includes, but is not limited to, hourly cleaning of all hard surfaces, thorough sanitization of workstations and spa rooms between every client, disposable smocks for client use, and accessible hand sanitizer stations.
- To meet social distancing guidelines common areas and workstations will be modified to meet the current health and safety standards.
- An assessment of staff member health will be performed prior to the start of each shift. The assessment will include an exposure risk questionnaire and temperature check.
- Face masks will be required for staff and clients. In addition to face masks, our staff will have protective eye wear.
- In order to limit congestion in our salons and adhere to the maximum number of people allowed in our buildings we will ask that clients not arrive in the salon/spa prior to their appointment. We have developed a text message system to communicate with our clients in advance of their arrival. When we are closer to our confirmed re-opening date, we will reach out to all clients with scheduled appointments to give more information.
As always, our primary goal is the health and safety of our staff and clients. We understand the need for our staff to feel confident they can serve clients safely. We understand the need for our clients to feel comfortable receiving services.
We will be prepared to meet these needs and take the steps necessary to minimize risks and maintain a safe and healthy environment.